Subject: Delivery failure
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 17:49:17 +0900
Your message has encountered delivery problems to
local user taro. (Originally addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org)
User not known
Your message reads : （この後に本文が続く…）
1. Nobody can receive mails at english.com domain.
2. Computer system has a trouble, and mails to email@example.com
cannot be read.
3. The account for "taro" doesn't exist.
4. The mail server at english.com doesn't work.
Netscape's network connection was
refused by the server: www.network.or.jp The server
may not be accepting connections or may be busy.
Try connecting again later.
1. The server is temporarily not accepting connection.
2. The html file you are going to access is not
3. Netscape is not working properly.
4. Access to the server is prohibited.
The following maintenance is scheduled
for improving quality of our service. This may cause
some inconvenience. We apologize for this matter,
and greatly appreciate your understanding and cooperation.